The Aviation Security (AvSec) group is looking for an eager, client fixated Aviation Security Specialist to offer help and oversight for freight transportation endeavors inside Amazon Air.
This will incorporate new activities for the transportation flexibly chain including Amazon possessed and outsider conveyance strategies. The officeholder will be answerable for upholding hazard based security principles by guaranteeing consistence with corporate strategies, government guidelines, and normalized forms.
Obligations will likewise incorporate progressing appraisal of working dangers and the advancement of proper moderation procedures to support business activities, existing and future.
The AvSec Specialist will be a solid head who grasps Amazons guiding principle and is amped up for a chance to impact and bolster our developing Amazon Air organize.
This key job will bolster the Amazon Air activity programs by comprehension, actualizing, and approving security prerequisites to guarantee workers, outsider sellers, guests, and our advantages (lives, structures, hardware, stock, information, and licensed innovation) are secure and that the association is set up to appropriately react to different security related crises. Candidates must have an exhibited capacity to use security and the board aptitude to challenge standard way of thinking, think deliberately, impart adequately, drive results, and influence the essential specialized help that will be given by both Amazon and outsider specialized specialists.
Key Strategic Objectives
As a component of the Aviation Security group, the AvSec Specialist will make, build up, and confirm consistence with security methodology, administrative guidelines, physical security plan principles, and arrangements. Different obligations include:
· Evaluate and present industry information and best practices on transportation security endeavors for Air Cargo
· Provide direction and backing to the Amazon Air Operations groups from a security point of view
· Manage data from different detailing instruments to decide and oversee dangers
· Implement security and shrinkage control projects to shield resources from misfortune because of inner/outer robbery and operational issues
· Review security practices and systems to guarantee that they are in accordance with administrative consistence
· Supervise, where required, the utilization of merchants for monitor and analytical capacities at numerous site areas
· Manage auspicious, moral, and expert examinations concerning burglary and work environment occurrences
· Support emergency the executives arranging and crisis reaction for Amazon Air, both outsider and Amazon claimed resources
· Investigate charges of administrative infringement and relieve administrative requirement
· Learn Amazons Excellence System (ACES) and apply its ideas including; Lean Six Sigma and Kaizens with the goal that framework and related procedure squander is disposed of
· Utilize Security Management Systems (SeMS) to recognize main driver and create relieving procedures to decrease hazard
· Bachelor of Science (BS) certificate (or higher) in security or related field or proportionate expert experience
· Extensive involvement with one or the entirety of the accompanying orders; corporate security the executives, transportation/gracefully chain security, flight security
· Extensive involvement with a client assistance driven condition
· Extensive long periods of experience directing work environment hazard examinations
· Experience with all Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to travel when required
· Must have the option to make sure about fitting air terminal position and additionally security identifications for unescorted get to benefits to air terminal security zones (where material.)
· Must have the option to pass an air terminal trusted status
· Solid Aviation Regulatory Security Compliance experience
· Experience with physical security control and observation frameworks
· Interviewing and Interrogation experience wanted. Wicklander and Zulawksi confirmation
· Workplace Violence as well as Business Continuity experience
· Lean Six Sigma as well as Green/Black Belt Certified